Scientific Association of students and undergraduates (NASM) Karaganda State University. E.A. Buketova is an independent subdivision of the University and unites students, undergraduates, researchers, trainee researchers, undergraduates and applicants on the basis of voluntariness, equality and publicity in order to represent interests and protect the rights of students, undergraduates, researchers, trainee researchers, undergraduates and Job seekers.
NASM carries out its activities in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law “On Education”, the Law “On Science” and the Concept of Integration of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, within the framework of the statutory activities of the University, this Regulation and work plans NASM under the guidance of the Scientific and Technical Council of the University .
The main goal of the Scientific Association of students and undergraduates is to improve the quality of higher education at the university and provide the society of the Republic of Kazakhstan with highly qualified specialists able to carry out research and innovation activities.
SRI of Legal Studies. The scientific research institute was opened on the base of the “State legal research” laboratory at the law faculty in 03.09.2013 according to the KSU after named E.A. Buketov rector’s decree.
The scientific research institute as the structural subdivision of the KSU after named E.A. Buketov is putting in practice the scientific research activity according to the fundamental, applied and contacted scientific research programs with the participation of the employees of the institute, lecturers, Master’s degree candidates, PhD Doctoral students, law department students, scientists and other establishments’ specialists.
SRI of the Legal Studies and the Political Science defines the main directions of the scientific activity within the competence of itself as:
– participating in the development of the scientific, law, anti-corruption and linguistic expertise of the legislations, subordinate legislations presented by the adequate state bodies;
– issuance of illations to particular legislations upon state bodies’ request;
– execution of the metered services of the preparing the law written illations and legislations’ expertise;
– organization and conducting scientific and practical-scientific internships on the base of SRI of the Legal Studies and the Political Science for law specialists with the attachment to the leading research scientists and with issuance about completing of the internship;
– execution of scientific researches upon the order of the state facilities and the organizations, including the attracting the conducting grants;
– participating in the international, republic competitions and other research programs;
– development of the straight artistic contacts with the scientific organizations and other law licensees including foreign;
– conducting the co-operative scientific researches with the domestic and foreign universities and the research centers;
– preparing and recommending to publish the treatises and the periodic scientific publications;
– conducting scientific conferences and other scientific-organizational conferences and other scientific events;
– publishing of the educational, educational-methodical literature, electronic textbooks, educational-methodical manuals, courses of lections on the electronic storage devices.
– promoting the consolidation of the state bodies’ and the civil society institutes’ activities in order to develop the law education and science improving the usage practice.
In order to complete the scientific research goals the next forms of activities are used:
– Organization and participation in the international scientific-practical conferences and seminars of different levels (domestic, republic and international).
– Preparation of the scientific treatises: monographs, educational-methodical manuals, articles etc.
– Participation in the contests and grants for the research work.
High scientific personnel potential of the Institute of the Legal Studies and the Political Science and the professor-lecturer composition (PLC) of the constitutional and international law department in cooperation with the scientist collective of the the KSU after named E.A. Buketov allowed the development of the specific plans to reach the set goals.
Bozhkarauly A. – candidate of the juridical science, the associate professor head of the constitutional and international law department runs the Institute.
In 2013 the employees of the institute consisting of doctor of juridical science, Professor Kubeev E.K., candidate of the juridical science, professor Musilimova K.S., candidate of the juridical science, associate professor Bozhkarauly A., candidate of the juridical science, Turlayev A.V., candidate of the juridical science, associate professor Zhamieva R.M., Doctor PhD, associate professor Rustembekova D.K. participated in the contest for research program funding held by Ministry of Education and Science of Republic of Kazakhstan, where they’ve won the grant for the fundamental theme “Theoretical and international law question of ensuring national security of the Republic of Kazakhstan”. In the period of the research (2013-2015) the head of the project was Kubeev E.K.
The objects of the research are theoretical and international law questions of ensuring the national security of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The developers of the theme participated in the numerous scientific forums and conferences held in the Kazakhstan and in the other countries.
In the 2015 the work within the budget program for the research theme had started. The fundamental researches for the theme “Constitutional law protection and ensuring the children rights in development and advancement of juvenile system in the Kazakhstan and modern world” had started (science director – doctor of juridical science, professor Kubeev E.K.). doctor of juridical science, professor Kozhakhmetov G.Z., candidate of the juridical science, professor Musilimova K.S., candidate of the juridical science, associate professor Zhamieva R.M., candidate of the juridical science, associate professor Ilyasova G.A., candidate of the juridical science, associate professor Turlayev A.V., candidate of the juridical science, senior lecturer Balgimbekova G.U., Doctor PhD, associate professor Rustembekova D.K., doctoral PhD candidate Botagarin R.B., masters of of juridical science Ybyrai A.K. and Isabekova V.S. had actively participated in the work.
Analysis of the process of the development of the rights of children are implemented on the base of the Kazakhstan Republic Law “About Children Rights” of the 8 august of the 2002. The system base of the research are the state policy goals in the children interests.
Within the budget program for the scientific research theme pf the 17 March of the 2015 the «round table» was organized for the theme «The condition and perspectives of the juvenile system development in the Republic of Kazakhstan». At the Round Table the relevant scientific problems for the next directions: juvenile jurisdiction; theory, experience, perspectives of the development in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the foreign countries; the problems of the coordination actions of state bodies in the field of protection of the constitutional rights and the legal interests of the minors; the problems of the improving of the jural system in the fiend of the protection of the family’s interests, motherhood and childhood; the international law standards of the juvenile system in the modern world.
The results of the Round table were published in the annual compendium of constitutional and international law department «Scientific notes. The condition and perspectives of the juvenile system development in the Republic of Kazakhstan».
Within the research theme of the SRS, the head of the theme doctor of juridical science E.K. Kubeev in cooperation with the researchers of theme published the manual “Crime psychology”, monograph “The Jural base of the juvenile jurisdiction in the Republic of Kazakhstan” in which the main directions of the research are reflected.
In order to collect and analyze scientific literature and legislations for the theme the executioners had completed specific scientific research, according to the results of it they spoke with the scientific reports on the Round tables and conferences, also publishing the scientific articles in the journals and the compendiums of articles.
During the work of the Institute over 200 treatises were published, the articles in the republic and international issuances which had reflected the modern condition of the themes.
International cooperation of the Institute Legal Studies and the Political Science is implementing within the mutually beneficial and focused collaboration of the educational and scientific activities of different counties, aimed for the exchange of the intellectual recourses, the development of the academic mobility and the enhancing of the cross educational and business relations.
In the December of the 2016 professor of the constitutional law faculty of the Wroclaw university, Doctor of the jural science Krystian Complak had visited the law faculty with the guest lections for the theme “Constitutional law of the Republic of Poland”, according to results the certificates were given.
The opening of the SRI contributes to active research work of doctor PhD candidates, candidates to master degree, students and the lecturers of the university. The Institute is an effective base of the completing the research work within the PhD programs, bachelor and master researches and the completion of the research and professional practices.