About the Committee on Youth Affairs
The Committee on Youth Affairs (hereinafter referred to as “KDM”) is a structural subdivision of the Karaganda State University. EABuketova, submits to the pro-rector on educational work and social issues and is subordinated to the rector of the university.
Purpose and main activities of the subdivision
2.1. The Committee on Youth Affairs is intended to promote the implementation of the youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the development of measures to fully implement it; participate in the organization and improvement of the teaching and educational process at the university, faculties, and groups. form in the student groups an atmosphere of mutual assistance, creativity.
The main activities of the division are:
– Coordination of activities of public organizations of the University on the implementation of youth policy, the timely resolution of youth problems, ensuring the observance of the rights and social protection of student youth;
– interaction with higher authorities, youth organizations on issues related to practical and relevant solutions to the problems of the University’s youth;
2.3. The main activities of the Committee on Youth are:
– carrying out work on the all-round implementation of the state youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the university;
– ensuring compliance with the rights set forth in the legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law on State Youth Policy in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Carrying out work to prevent unlawful actions of university students and fighting corruption;
– assistance in the development of youth self-management, organization of meaningful leisure for young people;
– organization of events on socio-political, legal, patriotic, moral, ethno-cultural education;
– organization of measures for the prevention of religious extremism.
– Promotion among students of a healthy lifestyle and the development of physical culture and sports;
– development of collective and individual entrepreneurial activity of young people;
– ensuring secondary employment of students in their leisure time.
The list of main macroprocesses and procedures within the QMS
PC-KDM. WP.01: Organization of measures for the implementation of the state youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, ensuring the observance of the rights and social protection of student youth;
PC-KDMV.P.02: Coordination of the activities of public organizations, self-government bodies of the university and clubs on interests;
PC-KDM. WP.03: Organization of measures to prevent religious extremism, violations among students and fight corruption;
PC-KDM. WP.04: Organization of events on socio-political, legal, patriotic, moral, ethno-cultural education and promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
The staff schedule and the staff of the division