Personnel management (hereinafter – UE) is a structural subdivision of Karaganda State University named after. E.A. Buketov, reports to the rector of the university and is subordinated to the first pro-rector, in the methodological direction – the personnel services of higher bodies.
Purpose and main activities of the subdivision
Personnel management carries out personnel policy. Main activities:
– The selection and placement of personnel;
– Carrying out measures to create a stable workforce, reduce staff turnover and strengthen labor discipline;
– Provision with the necessary number of staff of the teaching staff, specialists, support staff, workers in the required professions, specialties and qualifications in accordance with the staffing table;
– Holding a competition for the filling of vacant posts in the PPP;
– Holding a competition for the employment of civil servants;
– Civil servants attestation
– Preparation of the necessary documents for the presentation of employees for the award.