23-25, August 2019, VIII international Symposium on specialty polymers held at Buketov Karaganda State University.
The international seminar on special purpose polymers has been regularly held since 2002. So far, it has been held in Semey (2002, 2006, 2015), Almaty (2003, 2008, 2011, 2017) and Kyrgyzstan (Issyk-Kul 2013).
VIII International Symposium on Specialty Polymers hosted by Buketov Karaganda State University. It will be specially focused on the issues of ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION, OIL INDUSTRY, BIO-, NANOTECHNOLOGY AND MEDICINE.
The Symposium is organized with the participation of Institute of Polymer Materials and Technology and International Science and Technology Center that contributes to the implementation of international research projects, as well as assists the global scientific and business community in developing efficient collaboration with viable academic institutions from CIS countries.
The Symposium attended by leading scientists and specialists from Japan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Finland, the UK, the Check Republic, Germany, the USA etc.
– Natural and synthetic polymers for drilling, recovery, treatment, and transportation of oil.
– Nanocatalysts for processing of oil products.
– Biotechnological and medicinal aspects of specialty polymers.
– Specialty polymers for environment protection.
– Development of technology of production natural polymers based on vegetable raw materials for oil industry, biotechnology and medicine (in the frame of ISTC special session and Kazakh-Uzbek Symposium on “Modern problems of polymer science”).
– The role of specialty polymers in solar energy and nanophotonics.