Name: Center of Registration and Academic Mobility of Students
Phone: +7 7212 770456, +7 7212 3122448, +7 7212 770369 (1040)
Web site: www.ksu.kz / Center of Registration and Academic Mobility of Students
Mission: carrying out a policy of international and national openness of KSU through the organization of academic process on innovative technologies, implementation of mobility of students, academic and administrative staff, implementation of new ideas and science.
Purpose: increase the efficiency of the academic process.
- organization of the formation of individual academic curricula by the students;
- registration of academic achievement of the students;
- implementation of mobility of students, academic and administrative staff within the framework of the Bologna process;
- organization and management the academic process on credit and distance education technologies;
- participation in educational-methodical and information-technical support of undergraduate educational programmes;
- introduction of credit technology into the academic process at secondary comprehensive vocational institutions of the university
- participation in training of academic and administrative staff of the University for the effective use of credit and distance learning technologies in the academic process;
- promotion of new ideas, scientific knowledge and technologies.
Functional activities of the Center of Registration and Academic Mobility of Students
Center of Registration and Academic Mobility of Students is structural subdivision of the Educational-methodical Department of Academician Y.A.Buketov Karaganda State University. The Center includes Distance Education Department.
Basic activities of the Center of Registration and Academic Mobility of students are:
- organization and supervision the development of academic documentation (curricula, schedule of academic process, etc.) in accordance with SES and other normative documents of MES RK;
- monitoring of realization of all activities of the academic process according to the academic calendar on credit technology;
- creating the conditions for maximum individualization of education;
- organization and supervision of registrars office activities in the departments (assistance in making individual curricula, calculation of GPA, transfer of the students, organization of summer term, etc.);
- monitoring compliance with point-grade-rating system taking into account the academic achievements of students;
- planning and organization of activities on implementation of mobility of students, academic and administrative staff;
- carrying out the activities on improvement of academic process on credit education technology;
Information on credit technology is presented in more details in the portal “ZNANIE.KSU.KZ”