Management of science and commercialization (hereinafter – MSC) is a structural unit of Karaganda State University named after Ye.A. Buketov, reports directly to the supervising vice-rector and reports to the rector.
- participation in the implementation of the State Program for the Development of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, ensuring conditions for the sustainable development of a competitive economy of the country based on the effective use of intellectual potential and advanced technologies;
- organization of scientific and research activities of the university, organization, support and assistance in conducting fundamental and applied research in priority areas for the development of science;
- creating conditions for the commercialization of scientific developments of scientists, doctoral students, undergraduates and university students, providing additional opportunities for students, undergraduates and doctoral students to participate in research and development activities aimed at creating products and technologies for science-intensive business with the aim of creating a new generation of entrepreneurs in the field of high technology;
- preparation of documentation for state registration of intellectual property;
- organizational and consulting support for the activities of the Council of Young Scientists of the University;
- organization of research work of students, planning and organization of competitions among students and undergraduates for the best research work
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org